Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dinner time!

I'm soo full right now! This post is one example of why I love watching television for inspirational dinner ideas. I'll see something and adapt it to my taste. Confession #2....I can be very impressionable, which makes me feel bad for my wallet during infomercials LOL!  When I'm in a food bind and I can't decide what I want to cook, I flip through old cooking magazines as a solution to my problem. Magazines likes Bon Appetit, Food and Wine, and Saveur and even current magazines that I receive in the mail make me so happy! I'm also fortunate enough to have wonderful friends that assist in my cooking magazine obsession  and just give me there old Saveur (thank you Macaroni).  With these magazines I can get real creative. Sometimes all I need is an ingredient like the  herb cilantro for example.  I'll see it in the produce department and think fish tacos....that's what's for dinner! Lets make no mistake, when I'm really blanking breakfast it is and BACON is a given. I ❤🐖 #ifyoudontknownowyouknow. Now for my dinner tonight (which I've been thinking about for the majority of the day) I've prepared a patty melt with caramelized onions and an abundance of melted Swiss cheese....mmmm mmmm good!! Here's what it looked like from start to finish. ENJOY!!!!!! 




That's dinner oh and it was served with sour cream and chive tater tots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment