Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Making memories that last forever

There are times like these that make my heart glad I have friends whom could easily be considered family. I just made it back to Plymouth after a day moving and decorating my friends apartment in Wallingford, CT. These last 24 hours have included fun, laughter, creativity, collaboration and of course good food. It's  times like these in which I will think back days later and laugh hysterically!  The day started off with brunch (bacon, cheesy eggs, and hash browns) and ended with a mouth-watering homemade cheeseburger. Even though I'm exhausted it's worth it, because I'm  surrounded by delicious food, amazing people, and laughter.  Last but not least, a quick thanks to my new Editor-in-chief Tiffany. Goodnight everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment